M-Prove Additives enhance mercury oxidation and mercury removal across a range of coal types and air pollution control devices.
Our additives achieve mercury emissions while minimizing impacts on your plant, providing a cost-effective alternative to other halogen-based coal additives used for mercury control. It has been designed for power plants, industrial boilers and kilns burning sub-bituminous coal (including PRB), lignite and waste/biomass fuels.
How it Captures
- Designed specifically for superior mercury capture in coal-fired flue gases
- Reduced injection rates compared to other halogen based fuel additives
- Lower residual mercury emissions
- Enhanced active process control
- Reduced corrosion and other balance of plant impacts
- Improved fly ash compatibility
M-Prove™ Additives enhance mercury oxidation and mercury removal across a range of coal types and air pollution control devices.